Administrator for the Business Development Team
|Job Title:||Administrator for the Business Development Team|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 16:45|
- Fresh, innovative, progressive, and energised company
- Suit career driven individual
- A variety of backgrounds considered but administrative support skills essential
About the employer
Poised for the next level of growth, The Rent Shop is known as the most innovative and energised property management company in the industry and is expanding nationally. Regardless of what industry you are currently employed in this will prove a very special role. Existing administrators will instantly experience a difference.
Born from the desire to deliver a progressive approach to the property market, The Rent Shop has become a powerful brand, growing wealth, protecting investments, and a partner in property management trading second to none. Reputation is everything at The Rent Shop and the track record is exceptional.
The varied role, its duties and responsibilities
The Business Development Administrator is a pivotal role working with a dynamic and energised team tasked with growing a national property management company. Your role involves supporting this team administratively and helping them grow, in turn their role is to help your career grow.
Duties include but are not limited to the following (a full job description is available on request):
- Working closely with the team to make suggestions/improvements around existing procedures and assist/implement new incentives
- Process new business/casual letting authorities for all offices nationwide
- Advertise new business and casual properties to a high standard
- Enter and manage new business leads in operating system (IRE BDM)
- Manage any referral business
- Ensure all new business in income producing
- Provide daily administration support to the Business Development Team
- Enter new client details in operating system (Palace) including setting alerts, scanning documentation, loading bank account details
- Process and follow up Landlord Insurance (RLINZ) applications
- Produce high quality documents and communicate with external clients i.e. owners, tenants, other agencies, lawyers
The person we ideally want to join our forward-thinking team
As you have read, we are a forward-thinking dynamic team that has a fantastic work culture so firstly we want you to be energised, dynamic with intelligence to match. It would be great if you have studied and achieved qualifications, but this is not entirely essential, just preferred.
You will need great administrative skills including Microsoft Office suite and be able to generally whisk your way around a computer. Remember you are going to be our go to person, and we need you to be able to think and act quickly. We move fast around here from one job to the next.
Your IT literacy should be complemented with great communication skills both electronically and verbally and you will need to be flexible with the ever-changing variety of duties. Your personal grooming is important and so too your desire to progress within our organisation.
An opportunity to join our progressive, multinational company and grow with us
While remuneration is attractive perhaps the most enticing thing about this role is the company you will work for. The role provides for a 5 day week full time and has strong career growth potential over time for those focused on it.
How to apply and the closing date
If you are viewing this ad online, the best method of application is to upload your resume through the ‘Apply Now’ section of this ad. This guarantees that both the recruiter and The Rent Shop Limited can view the progress of your application through our hiring portal. You can obtain a job description from Rachael@automotiveemployment.co.nz but please ensure you upload your resume through the apply now section.
- All applications will be acknowledged upon application
- All applications will be forwarded to The Rent Shop through our hiring portal unless otherwise requested
Should you wish to confidentially discuss the role, contact Rachael Stephens or Russell Phillips on +64 9 271 3200 or via Freephone 0800 67 57 47.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's