Business Development Manager - Recruitment
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Recruitment|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 16:46|
- Crisp, clean, vibrant work environment where you can surround yourself with talented professionals with a focus on decency
- Strategic business development role with long term focus
- Known for our bright vibrant energy, we are of course looking for someone who is also bright, energetic, and vibrant
Green Fields Opportunity: JOBCORP NZ are expanding
JOBCORP NZ are the owners of Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. We have our own immigration division and wider interests within the home services sector. This role has surfaced due to planned growth into other market sectors.
Our Director first started a recruitment company in 1991 and has continuously provided these specialist services ever since.
Our Recruitment Manager was awarded Sales Manager of the year five times nationally while representing a global brand. We are proud of our entire team at JOBCORP NZ. We enjoy exceptionally high staff morale, low staff turnover, and value our work culture for its vibrancy.
Closed and restricted borders in NZ have provided a unique opportunity for JOBCORP NZ. We recognise skills shortages are at an all-time high and most employers are in hiring mode struggling to locate skills. This is a time where competent business development practices are best placed for growth.
Our Botany Junction facility is an impressive executive facility you will be proud to base yourself from. A recently renovated atrium style entrance opens to our first-floor offices; all furniture and fittings are undergoing a complete fresh look.
Our IT/ATS systems, upgraded in 2019, are once again being upgraded taking us well beyond the technology held by most global recruitment firms. Our online presence, already impressive, is set to refresh bringing our companies together as one.
This is a rare opportunity worth exploring.
The role of Business Development Manager at JOBCORP NZ Ltd.
The BDM will be part of the JOBCORP strategic team and pivotal to the overall long-term growth and development and business relationship activities planned across 4 levels of development and beyond.
The role includes the following duties:
- Develop 90-day and 180-day strategic business development plan for your role with the Director that complements the overall strategic plan
- Initial business development is targeted at permanent staff. The investigation of opportunities across the perm division is to be incremental to the automotive division i.e. excluding automotive
- To build business relationships that lead to the development of quality job listings across multiple sectors of industry
- Responding to all inbound calls relating to the listing of new vacancies in all divisions except for automotive
- Complement the social media activity as it relates to business development activities across Facebook and LinkedIn alongside operations, management, and the Director
- Proactive outbound calling to companies with job vacancies to build relationships and listings along with business channels that create long term business and volume business activity.
- Regular and consistent personal visitation of clients both newly developed and existing
- Coordinating candidate/client engagement activities alongside consulting team
- Maintaining vacancies register of roles relevant to our immediate target market
- Maintaining a competitor activity register
- Maintaining accurate ATS data including registering new vacancies and assisting consulting team to fill listed roles where relevant
- Initially the BDM will also be involved in a portion of recruitment activity from time to time. This is planned to quickly dissipate as development plans roll out
- Identifying new market areas and prioritising areas of high profit
- Assisting in expanding commercial customers in our immigration business is also part of the JOBCORP NZ operations, particularly so when border settings change
Planned development for stages 2 to 4 will be discussed with shortlisted applicants but the BDM role is considered long term and permanent employment across multiple sectors of the marketplace.
A fully detailed job description is available after the selection of shortlisted applicants.
The skills sought
Above all criteria JOBCORP NZ value DECENCY.
Our team is known for its bright vibrant energy so we are of course looking for someone who is also bright, energetic, and vibrant. High standards of communication skills both verbally and electronically are essential.
Top notch corporate presentation is a prerequisite. While not essential, business development skills honed from previous exposure to the recruitment sector would be advantageous.
While the obvious benefits of having operated in this sector of industry are self-evident, we recognise a person with exposure to the business-to-business sector will also be able to bring true value to the role. This is particularly so if you can bring us experience and contacts in an area presently considered an essential service such as freight, logistics, healthcare, or manufacturing.
Property and construction are also areas of consideration and we are open to further communication with those who feel they can present a contribution worthy of consideration in other areas.
High income: Remuneration is provided by way of salary along with income derived from the achievements of KPIs such as targeted sales budgets across pre-set criteria. In the short term the initial role is targeted at approaching six figures.
The achievement of medium-term objectives will find the successful incumbent rewarded in addition to the initial targeted income indicated. A decent company car for business and your personal use is provided along with smart phone and laptop.
This is a role that will appeal to confident individuals who wish to become involved strategically in the development of our company and who wish to develop their career alongside us.
The greatest reward may not be immediately self-evident. We pride ourselves in the quality of employee we have been fortunate to have surrounded ourselves with.
The work environment will prove truly a pleasure to operate within, a consideration often overlooked but increasingly important to many.
5 day working week: This is a 5-day, 40 hour working week. We do not work weekends nor do we work any public holiday. We are, within reason, flexible with work hours. Our business is located in the Botany Junction complex, and we are family friendly.
Click apply and submit your resume application online.
All applications are guaranteed complete privacy. The closing date is August 10th, 2021.
You application will be acknowledged at time of application to ensure we have received it and again on the closing date when processing of all applications proceed.
Alternatively call Russell Phillips FREEPHONE from landline or mobile on 0800 67 57 47. International callers +64 9 271 3200.
You can also call Russell on mobile 0274790000 for a private no obligation discussion. Russell can also be contacted on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's