Job reference - 35541
- Dual direction career pathway with significant potential
- Seeking graduate diploma or degree qualified person
- Work alongside bright, engaging professionals - full training provided
About JOBCORP, Automotive Employment NZ, and Property Employment NZ
Automotive Employment NZ is NZ's specialist motor industry recruitment company with historical trading dating back to 1991.
JOBCORP NZ Ltd is our parent company which owns Automotive Employment NZ, Property Employment NZ, and JOBCORP NZ-Immigration.
We are a small but vibrant team with a desire for growth. We have high standards, are finalists in this year's annual recruitment awards, offer flexible working conditions, wellness initiatives along with a wide range of incentives and benefits for our team. We enjoy low staff turnover and focus on the needs of our team.
The role has surfaced as the result of 2 internal promotions. The successful candidate will have a dual direction career pathway either in the professional of licensed immigration advice or recruitment.
This vacancy's main duties are to provide administrative and support across both our recruitment and immigration operations.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing social media and interactions and SEO. You do not need to be proficient in these areas, but it would be advantageous
- Increasing efficiencies
- Structured assignment documentation
- Project related work
- Processing immigration documentation and supporting the licensed immigration adviser. You will become an expert on all issue relating to immigration
- Placement and writing of job ads when required
- Updating information in the applicant tracking system
- Preparation of resumes
- Involvement in sales meetings
- Support of artificial intelligence systems (training provided)
- Answering phones when needed alongside other staff
- Regretting unsuccessful applicants
- Verbal reference checks (automated)
- Project managing candidate, migrant, and client engagement systems
- Working alongside others on complex implementations
- There is also a content of strategic work
- Proof reading documents
- Basic graphics work which you will learn to master
- Candidate sourcing
The skills and attributes we seek
- Decency and kindness
- An ability to learn quickly
- You will be part of a quick-thinking bright team and we would like you to be bright and quick thinking too
- Exceptional efficiency
- Good IT skills
- Able complete tasks more rapidly than your peers
- Excellent communication skills including good spelling and grammar
- We are a people business, your people skills and ability to form relationships with clients, candidates and migrants is essential
- A graduate diploma / level 7 degree is desired for this role; we are open as to the field of speciality you qualified in. Equivalent to NCEA 3 is a minimum requirement
- Ideally, although not necessary, previous administration experience is desired. This said, we recognise many of the skills sought could have been developed in other environments
The working environment and rewards
This is a remote working environment so technically you could be based anywhere in NZ.
The team is quick thinking and quick acting. Interactions are fun and the team incredibly supportive and kind. For caregivers and those that need flexibility we can accommodate this, usually without any impact to your pay.
We pride ourselves on how both the company and team support each other. You will get days off for your birthday, service to the community, or you could get off early for that weekend away or just because we think you deserve it.
We have regular meet ups during your workday just for the fun of getting out and enjoying each other company.
The remuneration for the role will likely be a little higher than average and we review remuneration and the level of your employment regularly.
How to apply
Click the apply now section of this ad which will upload your resume to our applicant tracking system.
All applications are guaranteed complete privacy. You will need to have the right to work in NZ.
A job description can be required by emailing
You can also call Russ Phillips 0274790000 or Jo Ann Robinson on 0212713201 or call us freephone on 0800 67 57 47